- Gravity Fed.
- Pump fitted if drainage raised.
- Dishwashers should not drain into Grease Trap.
- All fittings must be heat resistant.
- These may require air gap between unit and drainage.
- Drainage through trap recommended.
- These require draining and disposal through Trap.
- Drain requires air gap direct to Gully or container to empty.
- These should have air gap or trap fitted.
- These should have inbuilt traps accessible for cleaning and rodding pipe systems.
- Gratings could be sized to fit dishwasher for cleaning.
- Best practice is to fit sealed lid drains which can be opened during cleaning.
- Reduce quantity of Gullies to minimum required.
- No kitchen sinks should discharge into floor gullies.
Wash Hand Basins
- Fit with soap dispenser and separate hand sanitizer.
- Ensure droplets from hands can not cause contamination.
- Determine method- Using water hose is not recommended but if fitted must have release tap fitted at end of hose.
- All appliances draining water must have a suitable water seal trap fitted.
- These should be drained through Lint Separators and be set to use minimal chemical during cleaning.
Soup & Tilting Kettles
- 500mm x 600mm grating with filter basket and trap.
"Aluline LLC, from inception has focused and dedicated its efforts to solve and provide
sustainable answers for the varied problems associated with waste disposal within the
commercial sector. Over 30 years experience within the commercial drainage sector is
diligently employed to meet the needs of our clients."
"Aluline is committed to providing customers with quality products and services at
competitive prices. Suppliers and sub-contractors to Aluline Ltd are vetted by the company
to ensure that any products sold by Aluline to its distributors are of a quality both in
material and workmanship that ensure customer satisfaction. "
Aluline have produced many fact sheets to help provoke interest and discussion on Commercial
Drainage in kitchen by Engineers, Architects, Health and Environment Officials, Drainage
Authorities, Property Owners, Facility Managers etc.